Benefits of having an SEO strategy.

Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is a strategy many businesses use to increase the visibility of their websites in a search engine’s organic (or unpaid) search results. To be effective, it’s important to know what search engines look for and to build your site to please both customers and search engines alike. There are distinct benefits to a good SEO strategy. Here’s just a few:

Better ROI: SEO provides measurable results such as increased traffic, rankings and conversions. When people use search engines such as Google, they are actually looking for your types of products or services, which makes this strategy more targeted and effective.

Increased Traffic: Most searchers click on the top ranked sites of the search engine results page. As a matter of fact, 60% of clicks go directly to the top site, which leaves 40% for everyone else. It pays to shoot for the top spots.

Brand Awareness: Top rankings mean increased exposure for your website and your brand. This creates greater trust and credibility with your target market.

Target Customers: SEO helps you reach the right target customers in the marketplace. It’s very likely your competitors are using SEO which makes it important for you to maintain a competitive edge.

 

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinFacebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedin