Simple Marketing Ideas for Small Business
Are you a small business owner who has run adrift trying to come up with ways to promote your business? Here are a few simple marketing ideas to get you started:
- Join or start a Meetup group.
- Write a whitepaper or e-book, especially one you can give away for free on your website.
- Find new local businesses and send them a business card.
- Start a blog. Write about topics you have expertise in.
- Highlight a Customer of the Month on your website.
- Start a monthly newsletter or email marketing campaign.
- Start a Customer Loyalty Program. Repeat customers are a great source of revenue.
- Join your Chamber of Commerce and/or leads group.
- Make a marketing video about your product or service and submit it to YouTube.
[bob_blank_divider_sh height_value=”30″ class=””]